Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tag Tuesday: Nail Tag!


I think I'm going to start doing Tag Tuesday! I'm just going to find random tags that are nail or beauty related for the most part and answer the questions! I thought this would be a fun way for people to get to know me better and if any of you do the tag I can get to know you better! So here we go!

Nail Tag:


1. What’s your favorite nail polish company?
        Probably OPI, but I'm not super picky I like all brands.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
        Glitter! Well I like no glitter too, but I just really love glitter at the moment.
3. OPI or China Glaze or Essie?
        OPI, then China Glaze
4. When do you start to take off your nail polish?
        I'm really bad about this, but usually once like have of it has peeled off or I've picked it off.
5. What’s your favorite color on your nails?
        Pink! To be specific OPI Cancun Fiesta (although I think its discontinued)
6. Darks or brights?
        Brights usually, but I do like darks in the fall and winter.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
        Ahh this is bad for a nail polish person, but I don't have anything on my nails at the moment but now I'm going to have to paint them as soon as I finish this post!
8. Matte nails—in or out?
        In! I really like matte over glitter!
9. French manicures?
         I don't really like traditional french manicures for myself but I do like funky color french manicures!
10. Favorite color for each season?
        Spring: Lavender or Mint. Summer: Bright Pink. Fall: Deep Purple. Winter: Cranberry.

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Either post it in the comments or post a link to yours in the comments I'd love to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment