Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tilt: Pinterest and Pink


I am sooo in love with the site Pinterest! I have the app on my phone and spend way too much time on it. I like looking at all kinds of stuff on there. Obviously I look at the Hair & Beauty section, but I'm really into the Home Decor section lately. I've been pinning lots and lots of pink things, my favorite color. You can check out my pink board here! I like looking for pink things for my bedroom, which will eventually be fully decorated in pink, white and pale green (it's somewhat in those colors now, but not exactly how I want it). I'm very drawn to vintage and "shabby chic" looking things. Also I really like little kitschy knick knack things, like the poodle!  Here's some of my favorite things I've pinned:


I love the writing on the pink walls, I think this would be fun in a closet with wall space or like a little nook. I adore Paris and Eiffel Tower pictures, I want to find a big one to hang over my bed. How cute is that little pink poodle! The dresser is so beautiful, I love the look of older furniture painted new!



My favorite pink thing I've found on Pinterest is this quote from Aurdrey Hepburn. It's just so me! I'd love to paint it on a canvas or something to hang in my room!


Do you have a Pinterest? I'd love to follow you! If you don't already have one and need an invite comment below and I'd be happy to send you one!

No comments:

Post a Comment