Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hi-Hi!




Glitter, shimmer, glitz, shine, sparkle, glimmer, dazzle I love it all! It doesn't matter what it is if it sparkles I pretty much want it. Even more if it's pink AND sparkly. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and could never really decide what to write about, then I thought why not just write one on the things you buy the most and the things you really enjoy doing? Duh, I know, hahaha! Could it really be that easy? Write about the things I love? I sure hope so because that's what I'm going to do!

So if you're wondering "what are these things you love and will be writing about?" Well I'll tell ya, I love makeup! Cheap makeup, expensive makeup, normal makeup, fun makeup, weird makeup, ALL makeup! Also I adore nail polish, and painting my nails with fun designs. I'm also a bit obsessed with accessories: rings, necklaces, earrings, sunglasses! So those are pretty much the kinds of things I'm going to write about!

I hope people will enjoy my posts, but I also just sort of want like a record of the things I'm buying, or the nail designs I do, or just what I'm into at the given moment. I'm going to go ahead and list some of my favorite things in this post so you all can get a feel of the person I am and the things I like!

Youtube channels: These are channels that I get inspiration and ideas from. And sometimes just laughs!
Juicystar07: Good for natural young looking tutorials, and does good rambling vlogs.
AllThatGlitters21: more polished/sophisticated looks.
Kandeejohnson: pro looks, super awesome halloween looks
Cutepolish: Awesome nail art tutorials, easy to listen to and follow
Hollyannaeree: Gives very honest opinion about products

Stores:
Ulta: For everything: makeup/polish/hair stuff
Forever21: For accessories
Sephora: To drool over expensive things, and for a select few items
Lush: Yummy body things
CherryCulture.com: Cheap NYX makeup
Target: Random makeup, nail polish, just random stuff

Favorite Makeup Brands:
NYX
Maybelline
Revlon
Too Faced
Urban Decay
Buxom
Cover girl
E.L.F.
Hard Candy

I hope this gives you an idea of the kinds of things this blog will be about. It might evolve into more later, who knows? Please check back soon for some fun blogs! Also, if you have any suggestions on what to write about or questions or anything like that please leave a comment below!! Follow me on Twitter for blog updates and randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment