Friday, September 7, 2012

Fave Friday: Reds

Hi guys! So today I'm going to share my three favorite red polishes! Every week I'll show you my faves of a different color. Reds are a little difficult for me, I don't wear them super often. I tend to like a more blue red than an orange red, I just feel like it looks better on my skin tone.


1. OPI "Manicurist of Seville"- I love this red it's so vampy! It's more of a cranberry red, inside it looks darker and outside or in brighter light it looks more red. This is one of my favorite colors for fall and winter.


2. Sally Hansen "Red Carpet"- This is red on red glitter polish. It's super glittery but not overwhelming. I love using this for holiday nails, it's very festive. It also applies very smoothly and isn't chunky. 


3. OPI "Cajun Shrimp"- This is a long time favorite. It's the perfect red coral! It's one of my absolute faves for summer, it's perfect for toes (and nails lol)!




Comment below and let me know what your favorite red polishes are!




No comments:

Post a Comment