Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm Back!


I'm Back! Ok not that anyone really even noticed I was gone. Anyways, I find it kind of funny/sad that my second to last post was in February and was about how much I suck at blogging. I think I've now proven my point haha.

But, I do want to continue with this blog. I've made myself a schedule of posts I want to write, I think this will help me stay focused. I have a lot of ideas and information that I can share that will hopefully be fun for people to read. I'm going to try to start doing some nail tutorials/ideas, hopefully these will go up on most Mondays. For Tuesdays I'm planning on continuing my "Tag Tuesdays". Wednesday will be dedicated to reviews or hauls. Thursday will still be "Tilts (Things I Love Thursdays)". Friday I'm think will be "Fave Fridays" I want to show my favorite 3 nail polishes of each color, for example this Friday will be my three favorite red nail polishes. And if possible (depends on internet access) Saturdays will be "What's on My Nails at the Moment".

I hope people will enjoy my blog! If there's anything you'd like to see on my blog or that you think I should change, please comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment