Saturday, September 8, 2012

What's on My Nails Right Now

What's on my nails right now, you ask? Oh you didn't ask? Well I'm gonna tell you anyways haha. So right now I have Color Club "Blue-Ming" and an accent nail with Sally Hansen "Wet Cement" with white chevrons. I'm going to be posting a tutorial on Monday on how to do the chevrons, it's super easy and fun! I love love love this blue it's the perfect aqua, it's just so pretty. It looks really good on toes too!



And on my toes,  I don't like taking pics of my toes lol, I have Color Club "Modern Pink". I really like this color. It's way more neon in person than this picture. It's a lighter neon pink if that makes sense. The problem I have with this polish, and it might just be my bottle, is that it was really chunky and streaky. I added some thinner but that didn't really help. It's still usable but I have to be really careful with it so it's not streaky or weird looking.


( Pic of polish is from the Color Club site click here to go to the site) (also ignore the fact that these are not painted very well, I painted them late last night lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment