Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tag Tuesday: This or That


Hi guy's! Here's the This or That tag!

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer- Blush, I don't use bronzer very often, I'm pretty pale and it's kind of hard to find bronzer that isn't too dark.
Lip Gloss or Lipstick- Lip gloss, I like lipstick too but use gloss more.
Eye Liner or Mascara- Mascara, can't leave the house without it.
Foundation or Concealer- Concealer, usually too lazy for foundation.
Neutral or Color Eye Shadow- Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows- Pressed, I'm too clumsy for loose haha
Brushes or Sponges- Brushes

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze- OPI
Long or Short- Shortish long lol
Acrylic or Natural- Natural
Brights or No Flower- Um sometimes flower?

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash- Body splash, most perfume is too strong for my liking.
Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion 
Body Wash or Soap- Body wash, I have way way too many in my shower.
Lush or Other Bath Company- Lush for some stuff, Bath and Body Works for other stuff. 

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants- Jeans
Long Sleeve of Short- Depends on the weather
Dresses or Skirts- Dresses
Stripes or Plaid- Hmm stripes I guess
Flip Flops or Sandals- Flip flops, I probably wear flip flops most of the year. 
Scarves or Hats- Scarves, don't like hat hair.
Studs or Dangly Earrings- Studs, too lazy to change my earrings very often.
Necklaces or Bracelets- Necklaces
Heels or Flats- Flats, again clumsy. 
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie- Hoodie usually, but this depends on what I'm wearing or going.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Forever 21 
Abercrombie or Hollister- Neither
Saks 5th or Nordstrom- Nordstrom, although I don't buy much there but I love to look.

Hair:
Curly or Straight- Straight most of the time.
Bun or Ponytail- Ponytail
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips- Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel- Hair spray
Long or Short- Long 
Light or Dark- Light 
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs- Side sweep
Up or Down- Usually up, but mine looks better down.  

Random:
Rain or Shine- Shine
Summer or Winter- Summer
Fall or Spring- Fall
Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate
East Coast or West Coast- South!



If any of you do this tag please comment below with a link, I'd love to read them! Or if you have a tag you think I should do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment