Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tag Tuesday: Ultimate Nail Tag



Ultimate Nail Tag:

1.When did your nail passion start? 
I really got into polish about three years ago, I think. I'd been into having my nails done before, but my true obsession started probably 3 years ago.

2.When did you start growing your nails long?
My nails aren't always long, they go back and forth. When one breaks I tend to trim them all down so that they're even. But, I've always had longish nails since I was young. I've never been a nail biter. 

3.What are the secrets to growing long natural nails?
I don't really have any real secrets, I think I'm just lucky my nails grow well. But I do think moisturizing helps and keeping your nails filed nicely so it prevents breaks.

4.Do you like long or short nails?
I think I like medium length, not too short or too long.

5.Which do you prefer most acrylic, gel, fiberglass or any other nail enhancement?
I used to get acrylic nails but now I'm much more into natural nails.

6.Do you prefer false nails or natural nails?
Natural nails.

7.What nail shape do you like best, round, square, pointy, squoval?
I kind of change my nail shape off and on between square and rounded and somewhere between the two. Most of the time they are pretty much squoval. 

8.What nail polish brand do you love the most?
This is hard I love lots. OPI is probably and all time favorite, but I've been very into Color Club lately.

9.If you were stuck on an island what would be the 3 nail items you would bring?
Definitely a nail file, I can not stand to have jagged nails. Then probably a moisturizer of some kind, I don't like having dry cuticles or hands. And last I think I'd want a polish, most likely OPI Cancun Fiesta.

10.Why do you love nail art? How did you get started doing nail art?
I love nail art because you can do so many different looks, and most people are seriously impressed with even the simplest of designs. I think I got started doing nail art because I saw a YouTube video showing how to do a zebra print and thought "That's cute! I can do that!" 



I'd love for you guys to do this tag too! Just copy and paste it to your blog and then send me the link!


No comments:

Post a Comment