Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Shopping Haul!

Hi guys! So instead of a tutorial today I thought I'd show you guys what I bought this weekend!

First I went to Ulta because they were having some sales that I wanted to check out. A lot of the Ulta brand cosmetics were on sale so I got a few of those. I needed some new black eye liner and they had a deal that if you bought two eye products you got an eye liner free! I decided to give the Ulta Whipped Eye Shadow a try too. I swatched this on my hand, it's an interesting formula. It takes a minute to dry, and when it does it has kind of a different smudge proof texture. And of course I couldn't pass up on $2 Ulta nail polish. I tried to pick colors that I don't have anything similar to. I think these two will be really pretty for fall!

I picked up the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer because I've seen several YouTube-ers raving about it, I needed an new under eye concealer. I've seen a lot about the Rimmel "Fall Catwalk" blush, and it's really pretty on. I also picked up a Rimmel eye shadow quad in "English Rose". I don't own any Rimmel products, I was impressed with the quality. The colors are very pigmented and beautiful. I grabbed the Batiste Dry Shampoo, I'd been wanting to try it for a while.


Then I went to the mall. I didn't buy much, I was trying to control myself haha. I just went to Forever21 and Bath and Body Works. I usually only buy jewelry and accessories at Forever21. I didn't find and jewelry I couldn't live without but I did find two nail polishes! One is a multi sized purple glitter and the other is a burgundy duo chrome. I also got an aqua leopard print cotton scarf, that I forgot to take a pic of. 


I went to Bath and Body Works to specifically pick up the Sweet on Paris lotion. I bought the shower gel and body spray a few weeks ago and decided I really wanted the lotion too. I don't usually like scented lotions, because they're too strong for me. But Sweet on Paris is a really light scent that I love! I had a coupon for buy one get one free so I got a back up of the Carried Away shower gel.

Did you do any shopping this weekend? What did you buy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment